Many people who take up vaping to help them quit smoking love it, and it is not only much safer for you but also relatively cheap when you compare it to the cost of smoking cigarettes. There is a myriad of different flours of vape juice that you can try, and you can also consider making e-liquid yourself at home. The process is straightforward and easily manageable, and it can potentially save you a lot of money in the process. If you are considering trying to make e-liquid yourself, below are some tips and a simple guide of what you need to do.
Go Shopping For Supplies
The first thing you will need to do is go shopping for all the supplies you will need. As well as getting the ingredients, you will also need to get a few other items, but the cost will be minimal. You can get everything you need online and often from the same supplier, so you will not need to place multiple orders and wait for everything to arrive. You sometimes find that the best vape juice UK suppliers will also sell everything you need to make it yourself, and the items you will need are as follows:
- Vegetable Glycerine – One of the base ingredients, and this is found in many food products. The vegetable glycerine is the substance that helps produce massive clouds of vape.
- Propylene Glycol – This is another ingredient that is found in the food industry and is a primary ingredient for e-liquids. This substance helps balance the flavours and gives you a hit on your throat when vaping.
- Liquid Nicotine – You do not have to add nicotine if you do not want to, but this is the addictive substance in cigarettes. You will need it in a liquid form, and it is available in different strengths.
- Flavourings – There is an immense amount of choice when it comes to flavours for your e-liquid. You may wish to choose several so that you can combine them to make unique flavour combinations.
- Pipettes – You will use these to add the ingredients together.
- Plastic Bottles – You will want about a 50ml bottle that you will use to make your e-liquid, the more bottles you have the more you can make.
Making Your Vape Juice
The first thing to do is get all your equipment and ingredients together, and it is best to mix them in the kitchen. You will want to consider the flavours you will combine and use a pipette to put between ten and twenty drops of flavour into your empty 50ml bottle. You will then want to take your Vegetable Glycerine and fill this up to just below halfway. You then add the same amount of Propylene Glycol to the bottle, which should leave a little room at the top. You can then add your nicotine to the bottle, and your homemade vape juice is almost finished. Ensure that you give the bottle a thorough shake with the top on to mix the ingredients, and then let it settle for a few hours. You can then return to it a few hours later, give it a quick shake, add it to the vape device you are using, and try your concoction. You can tweak the levels of ingredients to taste, including the nicotine, and you may just create your favourite new flavour of vape juice.